Tameka Woods Golf Course
Tameka Woods Golf Course is an 18-hole championship course that has been family owned and operated since 1989. With a mixture of Scottish links style and traditional American heavily tree-lined fairways, this course is both scenic and challenging.
Monthly Special Offers
- Legends Member Special - Bring in your Legends Membership Card and you can play for $12.50 which includes 18-holes with a cart per person. Offer begins after 9:30am on weekdays and after 10:30am on weekends.
- Weekday Special - For Tameka Woods e-Club Members, pay only $17.00 for a cart and 18-hole green fee.
- Weekend Lunch Special - Between 10:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. get a sandwich (hotdog, hamburger, chicken salad or ham and cheese) with chips and a fountain drink for $5.00!
- Dew Sweepers Special - Walk any day before 7:30 a.m. and pay only $9!
- Mondays - Golf after 11:00 a.m. for only $20! Price includes a cart and 18 hole green fee as well as a free sandwich (choice of hotdog, hamburger, chicken salad or ham and cheese)!
- Tuesdays - $17 Green Fees for Seniors (aged 55+). Plus $2 gets any drinks (includes alcohol) for everyone. We also have a $4.50 lunch special including a sandwich (hotdog, hamburger, chicken salad or ham and cheese) plus chips.
- Wednesdays - $17 for 18-holes for a single player, $16 each for a twosome or $15 each for a foursome. Lunch Special includes fountain drink, chips and a sandwich (hotdog, hamburger, chicken salad or ham and cheese) for only $5.
- Thursdays - After 11:00 a.m., Seniors play for $17 and $2 drinks for any drink for anyone. Lunch special includes chips and a sandwich ( hotdog, hamburger, chicken salad or ham and cheese) for only $4.50!